The only recliner/sofa line on the market designed and built for the firehouse!
Made in the USA by Flexsteel Industries, this is NOT your ordinary recliner! Developed specifically for firefighters in the fire station environment, this recliner offers unmatched support and durability. Rigorously tested in the firehouse, this recliner has survived where others have failed.
Flexible, modular theater-style seating system can be customized to fit your station's needs. Whether you need 2 seats or 6, this system can be easily modified and expanded at any time.
Available with wedge arm consoles with storage or arm consoles without storage. Both have cupholders.
FREE SHIPPING to business addresses. (Residential addresses do not qualify for free shipping. Please submit a quote for final price with shipping costs to residential addresses.)
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY on mechanism, frame, seat spring & foam
Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the sofa positioned only 5" from the wall
- Tested to withstand 350 lb. + weight capacity
Patented, heavier-gauge steel mechanism designed for this recliner
Hardwood interior frame with a metal seat box
- Flexsteel Blue Steel seat spring
- Left or Right Arm section: 42" W x 43" D x 43" H
- Armless Recliner section: 35" W x 43" D x 43" H
- Arm Console: 9" W x 35" D x 25" H
- Storage Wedge Arm: 19" W x 35" D x 26" H
- Open Depth: 69"
- Exceeds GSA test FNAE-80-214A for heavy-duty use
- High-density foam for great support and longevity
- Easy to clean
- Can be disinfected with bleach + water solution
- Free from fire-retardant chemicals
- 1-year warranty on synthetic leather upholstery
Hospitality-grade synthetic leather - 70% polyester/30% cotton, tested to 200,000 double rubs. Designed for hospitality use. Comfortable, durable and easy to clean. NOT bonded leather. 1-year fabric warranty.
Shipping & Delivery - These seating units are made to order and ship in 4-6 weeks. Once shipped, transit time will vary depending on delivery address but generally deliveries are made in 5-15 business days. Mid-West and West Coast deliveries may take longer.
Return Policy - These seating units are made to order and are not eligible for returns. Please confirm that the size is adequate and the color/type of fabric is correct before placing an order.