The only recliner/sofa line on the market designed and built for the firehouse! Available exclusively at FireStationFurniture.com!
This is NOT your ordinary recliner! Developed specifically for firefighters in the fire station environment, this recliner offers unmatched support and durability. Rigorously tested in the firehouse, this recliner has survived where others have failed.
Flexible, modular theater-style seating system can be customized to fit your station's needs. Whether you need 2 seats or 6, this system can be easily modified and expanded at any time.
Available with wedge arm consoles with storage or arm consoles without storage. Both have cupholders.
This recliner has antimicrobial synthetic leather that is easy to clean and can be safely disinfected with a bleach + water solution! (Must follow manufacturer's cleaning instructions)
**Due to raw material shortages, transportation delays and a workforce shortage, current lead times are 16-20 weeks.
- FREE SHIPPING TO BUSINESS ADDRESSES
- This recliner does not ship to residential addresses
- Ships in 4-6 weeks
- Non-rocking wallsaver design (5" wall clearance)
Full lumbar, leg and head support
- Antimicrobial hospitality-grade synthetic leather (not bonded leather)
Can be safely disinfected with bleach + water solution
- Tested to 350 lb. weight capacity
- Hardwood frame with metal seat box
Free from fire-retardant chemicals
- Left or Right Arm section: 42" W x 43" D x 43" H
- Armless Recliner section: 35" W x 43" D x 43" H
- Arm Console: 9" W x 35" D x 25" H
- Storage Wedge Arm: 19" W x 35" D x 26" H
- Open Depth: 69"
- Lifetime warranty on seat spring
5-Year limited warranty on mechanism, frame, seat spring and foam
1-Year warranty on synthetic leather upholstery
- 1-Year labor warranty
- Details available here
Antimicrobial, hospitality-grade synthetic leather - With Silver Ion Technology, 100% polyurethane with 70% polyester/30% cotton backing, exceeds 200,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek - wire screen abradant). Designed for hospitality use. Comfortable, durable and easy to clean. NOT bonded leather.
- Clean with soap + water
- Difficult stains use Fantastik or Formula 409
- Disinfects with 5:1 water/bleach solution
Shipping & Delivery - These seating units are made to order and ship in 4-6 weeks. Once shipped, transit time will vary depending on delivery address but generally deliveries are made in 5-15 business days. Mid-West and West Coast deliveries may take longer.
Return Policy - These seating units are made to order and are not eligible for returns. Please confirm that the size is adequate and the color/type of fabric is correct before placing an order.