The only recliner/sofa line on the market designed and built for the firehouse!
This is NOT your ordinary sofa! Developed specifically for firefighters in the fire station environment, this recliner offers unmatched support and durability. Rigorously tested in the firehouse, this recliner has survived where others have failed.
This sofa is easy to clean and can be safely disinfected with a bleach + water solution! (Must follow manufacturer's cleaning instructions)
- FREE SHIPPING TO BUSINESS ADDRESSES
This sofa does not ship to residential addresses
- Ships in 4-6 weeks
- Wallsaver design (5" wall clearance)
Full lumbar, leg and head support
- Hospitality-grade synthetic leather (not bonded leather)
- Can be disinfected with bleach + water solution
- Tested to 350 lb. weight capacity
- Hardwood frame with metal seat box
- Dimensions: 90"W x 41"D x 44"H
- Seating area dimensions: 20"SH x 72"SW x 20"SD
- Open depth 69"
- Free from fire-retardant chemicals
- Lifetime warranty on seat spring
5-Year limited warranty on mechanism, frame, seat spring and foam
1-Year warranty on synthetic leather upholstery
- 1-Year labor warranty
- Details available here
Hospitality-grade synthetic leather - 70% polyester/30% cotton, tested to 200,000 double rubs. Designed for hospitality use. Comfortable, durable and easy to clean. NOT bonded leather. 1-year fabric warranty.
Shipping & Delivery - These recliners are made to order and ship in 4-6 weeks. Once shipped, transit time will vary depending on delivery address but generally deliveries are made in 5-15 business days. Mid-West and West Coast deliveries may take longer.
Return Policy - These recliners are made to order and are not eligible for returns. Please confirm that the size is adequate and the color/type of fabric is correct before placing an order.