Made in the USA by Flexsteel Industries, this is NOT your ordinary recliner! Developed specifically for firefighters in the fire station environment, this recliner offers unmatched support and durability. Rigorously tested in the firehouse, this recliner has survived where others have failed.
FREE SHIPPING to business addresses. (Residential addresses do not qualify for free shipping. Please submit a quote for final price with shipping costs to residential addresses.) Recliners are made to order and ship in 4-6 weeks.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY on mechanism, frame, seat spring & foam
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the sofa positioned only 5" from the wall
- Tested to withstand 350 lb. + weight capacity
- Custom designed firefighter's mechanism
- Hardwood interior frame with a metal seat box
- Flexsteel Blue Steel seat spring
Dimensions: 90"W x 41"D x 44"H
Seating Area Dimensions: 20"SH × 72"SW × 20"SD × 25"AH
- Open Depth: 69"
Exceeds GSA test FNAE-80-214A for heavy-duty use
High-density foam for great support and longevity
Easy to clean and disinfect per NFPA standards
Free from fire-retardant chemicals
1-year warranty on synthetic leather upholstery
Hospitality-grade synthetic leather - 70% polyester/30% cotton, tested to 200,000 double rubs. Designed for hospitality use. Comfortable, durable and easy to clean. NOT bonded leather. 1-year fabric warranty.
Return Policy - These sofas are made to order and are not eligible for returns. Please confirm that the size is adequate and the color/type of fabric is correct before placing an order.