Made in the USA by Lane. The wide seat, pillow-padded arms and double back cushions for extra lower back support provide the comfort firefighters want. The heavy-duty wood frame with reinforced arm supports and heavy-duty mechanism provides the support and durability that firefighters need.
**Due to raw material shortages, transportation delays and a workforce shortage, current lead times are 12-16 weeks and may vary.
- FREE SHIPPING to business addresses with purchase of 2 or more Duty-Built recliners or sofas
- NOTE - for UT, WY, ND and SD there is a minimum order of 5 recliners or 4 recliners + 1 Duty-Built Rescue Co. sofa or loveseat. We are unable to ship less to these states.
- Shipping cost for one recliner is flat rate of $89
- This recliner does not ship to residential addresses
- Recliners normally ship in 4-6 weeks
- Tested to withstand 500 lb. weight capacity
- Some styles available Non-Rocking Wall Saver or Rocking Recliner (check item detail for more information)
- Dimensions: 42"W x 48"D x 45"H
- Seating Area Dimensions: 21"SH × 22"SW × 22"SD
- Open Depth: 80"
- Coil seat springs
- High-density seat foam for great support and longevity
- Steel seat box
- Metal face plates attach the arms to the frame
- 7-ply dried laminated hardwood
- 7-YEAR WARRANTY on mechanism
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY on frame, seat spring & foam
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY on upholstery
- Full details available here
Embossed, leather look 100% polyester with soft feel
Return Policy - These recliners are not eligible for returns. Please confirm that the size is adequate and the color/type of fabric is correct before placing an order.