Your new heavy-duty mattress is covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement (non-prorated) Limited Warranty. (Rookie mattresses come with 1-Year Limited Warranty)
What does the Limited Warranty cover?
The quality and craftsmanship that are built into every Working Fire mattress allows us to offer a Limited Warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
If service is required to address any such defect during the warranty period, your mattress will be repaired without charge for labor and materials OR, at the manufacturer’s option, be replaced. You may be responsible for associated transportation costs.
RETAIN YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE.
This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to damages resulting from normal wear and tear.
The existence of any of the following circumstances shall make the foregoing warranty null and void:
- Any product found to have any stain, burn, or is infested is not covered by this warranty. Please use a mattress protector to insure that the mattress is kept clean.
- A product failure that is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
- A product failure that is due to negligence or deliberate abuse.
- A product failure as a result of improper support. A proper foundation, platform bed or adjustable base should continuously support the mattress. If using a foundation, a proper frame should be used. For king and queen sets, a rigid center support is required. This is considered a "five leg" frame using one leg to support the center of the bed.
- If bedding has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
- A product that is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
- If purchaser does not present original proof of purchase.
This Limited Warranty shall not apply to “as is,” floor models or mattresses purchased from unauthorized sources unless otherwise noted.
This Limited Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
1. A visible indentation greater than one and one half (1 1/2) inch Note - indentions that come from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base will not be considered as covered under this Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a platform bed, foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and foundation.
2. Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split, crack or break apart.
3. Any manufacturing defect in the tailoring that causes any tapes or fabrics to come loose or break apart.
What is the difference between a body impression and a sag?
Various components utilized for the comfort layers will settle and could compress due to the weight and shape of the user. This “settling” or compression is not a structural or design defect, but a normal, expected result of product use. We consider this a normal “body impression”. Think of a new pair of shoes that you purchase. The shoes become comfortable when they’re worn several times, and adjust to your foot. A mattress needs to adjust to your body to become comfortable.
Also, two people sleeping on a queen or king mattress may notice that the head-to-foot center of the mattress is raised. This is a normal occurrence and indicates that the upholstery layers in the sleeping areas are conforming to each sleeper’s body.
Will my new mattress soften over time?
Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with the foams used will occur over time. This change does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
Do I need to rotate my mattress?
We recommend that you rotate your mattress occasionally, which will help to increase its longevity. However, the option to rotate your no flip mattress is not required for your warranty to remain valid. Regular rotation of a one-sided mattress will help minimize body impressions.
Do I need to flip my mattress?
No, you do not need to flip your mattress. Like a house, it’s built from the bottom up to provide the best combination of support and comfort.
How do I make a warranty claim if needed?
If you need to file a warranty claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-855-WKNFIRE.
Quality fire station furniture for less!
How do we do it? It's simple - We keep our overhead and operating costs low. Lower overhead means less markup and lower prices for higher quality furniture.
We are Firefighter Owned & Operated!
Sign up for our email list below to get the latest sales, new releases and more...